Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Forbes Article Link Fixed

I just realized the link I created in yesterday's post was not working. I apologize for that and here is the corrected link to the FORBES magazine press release on GIBLINE.

FORBES PRESS RELEASE

This opportunity is creating a hype on the Internet like nothing I've seen before. GIBLINE is the first Internet business to pay its members even if they don't sponsor anyone.

It's based on a single straight line pay plan where everybody takes turns getting paid. So if you hear about a member bringing in a bunch of people to the program it also benefits you. It's a true team concept.

See my previous posts for more information on this program.

GIBLINE's NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND motto is a first in the industry. Nobody will regret joining this program because everybody makes money

You can find a review of the revenue plan here:

GIBLINE REVENUE PLAN

I've heard the official launch date is October 15, an exciting day that I'm sure will make Internet history.

If you want to get in on the pre-launch and lock in a position before the masses join sign up here:

GIBLINE

email me any questions:

psrjf@lycos.com

No comments: